Dropshipping is a retail method in which merchandise is shipped to the customer directly from the warehouse or supplier rather than from the retailer. It is a business mode in which the Drop-shipping clients do not keep goods in stock, instead they transfer their customers' orders and shipment details to HPLaptopBattery.com.au. HPLaptopBattery.com.au then ships the goods directly to their customers. Drop-shipping clients make profit on the price difference during the transaction.
How dropShipping works?
- You do not have to purchase any merchandise until you have sold the item and collected the money from your customer.
- Then you purchase the item from us, and we ship it directly to your customer.
When we Drop Ship, NONE of the followings will happen
- We do NOT include our company name, logo anywhere on or in the package.
- We do NOT include the prices paid for the merchandise.
- We do NOT contact with your customers, your customers will be still loyal to you.
How to start drop-shipping with HPLaptopBattery.com.au?
- Sell the replacement batteries on your own webstore/ebay.
- Select battery(s) on HPLaptopBattery.com.au and add to shopping cart.
- Note "This is a Drop-Shipping order" on shopping cart page.
- Submit the order and finish the payment, remember to set the shipping address as your customer's.
- HPLaptopBattery.com.au will prepare your order and ship out to your customer directly.
- After dispatched we will send you one tracking number.