- How to locate HP Battery Part Number?
- How to locate HP Laptop Model Name?
- How to Search efficiently on HPLaptopBattery.com.au?
HP Battery Part Number Identification
Make sure the HP laptop is unplugged and turned off, and that
the HP battery has cooled.
Flip the HP laptop upside down. Push the HP battery latch to the left "unlock" position. While holding the latch in this position, slide the HP battery out of the computer.
Look for the serial number that is printed on the label on the back of the HP battery. The serial number will be a combination of some letters and numbers that more conspicuous.
For you convenience, please refer to the pictures below to see an example for a 593553-001 part number:
Laptop Model Name Identification
This is the easiest and the most direct way of locating the Model Name/Number of your device. Follow the steps given below to get your model as well as product number:
Close your HP laptop and flip it over, you can see the Model Name and Part Number on
the bottom of your HP laptop. As shown in the picture on the left.
Holding down the [Fn] key and hitting the [Esc] key on your HP laptop keyboard. Then you can see related information on it. As shown below.
Efficient Search Method
After knowing your HP Laptop Model Name or HP Battery Part Number, you can search directly on our website.
- There is no need to type the word "Brand"(eg HP, etc.) or "battery" in your search. This search function is for exact match only.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly, or try more general or different keywords.
- Try to broaden your search by using fewer keywords.
- If you still have not found the model you want, please Click here to fill in the form for help. We will reply to you as soon as possible.